Addressing low testosterone level can be done in different forms. Testosterone boosters and testosterone replacement therapy are two of the popular methods to increase men’s testosterone level. However, some men are torn between these two options. Nevertheless, both are beneficial to increase the amount of testosterone in men.
Why is there a need to engage in testosterone replacement therapy or testosterone boosters?
Young men enjoy the pleasures of having their testosterone level at its peak while old men suffer from an inadequate amount of their sex hormones. Low testosterone level does not only imply a decrease in sex drive but it also negatively affects the majority of male functions. Thus, various alternative solutions for increasing testosterone level have become a trend in our society these days. Many brands of testosterone boosters are being advertised in different sites of the internet. These testosterone boosters have become a necessity for men who wish to increase their T level. On the other hand, there are men who would rather prefer testosterone replacement therapy than any other method. The different point of views would lead the first-time users into a confusion of what method is best to try. Fortunately, this article aims to educate the readers about the difference between testosterone boosters and testosterone replacement therapy.
Testosterone boosters Vs. Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone boosters can be in a form of supplements or can be done naturally.
- Supplements are one of the best alternatives to increase testosterone level for those who need it. Testosterone booster supplements contain various ingredients that are beneficial in the production of testosterone. There are plenty of testosterone boosters that you can find if you try to explore the internet. You will see different sites that will tell you about their own products. However, not all of these sites are transparent with what their product is actually is. You have to be wise and careful in choosing the best and safe testosterone booster. One of the most popular and effective testosterone boosters is estrogen. Testogen contains the best ingredients that are linked to promoting testosterone.
- There are several natural methods of boosting testosterone which include the following:
- Work for plenty healthy fats – healthy fats can be classified as healthy omega-3 fatty acids, monounsaturated fats, and saturated fats.
- Lose unhealthy fats – lose them as much as you gain healthy fats.
- Do not deprive yourself of sufficient sleep – make sure to sleep at least 7 hours or more every night because cortisol or unhealthy hormones are released during this time.
- Take Vitamin D3 – this type of vitamin is advantageous for a good production of testosterone due to the fact that it fights sex hormones binding globulin.
- Remove sugar from your diet – studies reveal the disadvantage of too much sugar in the production of testosterone.
- Avoid getting stressed – too much stress will do no good to your testosterone. In fact, being chronically stressed will result to the release of stress hormones also known as cortisol.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy can also be in various forms such as pallets, gels, mouth tablets, injections, and the skin patch.
- Pellets are under-skin implantation which is beneficial for the release of testosterone.
- Gels are obviously used by applying it to your skin. It will have best results when applied on your shoulders, upper arms, and thighs.
- Mouth tablets are used by absorbing testosterone from the bloodstream. Mouth tablets are placed inside your mouth (gums).
- Injections are obviously used with the help of needle and syringe. This is not a simple method because it follows a strict procedure and safety precautions.
- Skin patch is a medicated adhesive patch containing testosterone. It is placed on the skin every night.